- Developing curiosity and asking questions in context immersion days
- Learning how to learn!
- Participating in Forest Schools and learning outside the classroom
- Celebrating whole school events
- Learning from high quality visits and visitors
- Being part of our pupil voice groups or a subject leader
- Performing to an audience
- Representing our school
- Supporting our local community
- Fundraising for our school and other chosen charities
- Developing new skills and interests through participation in extra-curricular clubs
- Term Dates
'"It is lovely to see the high standard of art work displayed in school. They are inspiring and made me stop and look more closely." Parent'