- Developing curiosity and asking questions in context immersion days
- Learning how to learn!
- Participating in Forest Schools and learning outside the classroom
- Celebrating whole school events
- Learning from high quality visits and visitors
- Being part of our pupil voice groups or a subject leader
- Performing to an audience
- Representing our school
- Supporting our local community
- Fundraising for our school and other chosen charities
- Developing new skills and interests through participation in extra-curricular clubs
- Term Dates
Fundraising for our school and other chosen charities
Coin trail, in aid of the LPSA
Each class collected coins from home and laid them out to see which class could make the longest line. Well done to 6D for making the longest line and winning a sweet treat donated by Coughlans Bakery.