To order uniform please log into your SIMS Agora account.
As you are aware, we have a strict approach to uniform at Lingfield. Uniform reflects a pride in the school and respect of the school rules. At Lingfield, all children must wear the correct uniform to adhere to our code of conduct and the Parent Charter which all parents are asked to sign in September. This states that our uniform consists of:
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or culottes
- Blue checked or stripped summer dress
- Safe, sensible black shoes or all black trainers (no other trainers or boots)
- White t shirt; blue shorts/tracksuit; trainers or plimsolls for PE
Please help to support the school's ethos and uphold the school uniform policy.