- Latest News
- Headteacher's Newsletters
- World Book Day 2021
- Snow - February 2021
- Making Learning Fun
- Keeping busy during lockdown - January 2021
- Run up to Christmas 2020
- Jerusalem Dance
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Year 5 launching their rockets
- Harvest collection 2020
- Y3 - Rocks and Shocks, September 2020
- World Book Day 2020
- Settling into a new school year
- What did we do on the first day of 2020?
- Year 6 Leavers Event on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Working during school closure
- Royal Wedding Picnic Style Lunch
- Voice in a Million trip
- Year 5 trip to the Planetarium
- Key Stage 1 Cookery Club
- Nursery exploring the great outdoors
- The Gunpowder Plot
- Year 6 Staying Alive
- The Lead up to Christmas 2017
- Term Dates
Keeping busy during lockdown - January 2021
We have fun as well doing our learning!
Year 6 swapped roles, the children became the adults for the day and the teachers became pupils. We also saw some unusual places to read!
Reception class had a dress up day; some children even changed their outfits for the second zoom meeting.
Nursery have been learning about France so we have construction, art and baking.
Year 4 have been doing some extreme reading.
Year 3 have been out in their wellies planting trees for forest schools.