- Latest News
- Headteacher's Newsletters
- Mrs Tappin's final week at Lingfield Primary School
- 100 Challenge for Comic Relief
- World Book Day 2021
- Snow - February 2021
- Making Learning Fun
- Keeping busy during lockdown - January 2021
- Run up to Christmas 2020
- Jerusalem Dance
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Year 5 launching their rockets
- Harvest collection 2020
- Y3 - Rocks and Shocks, September 2020
- World Book Day 2020
- Settling into a new school year
- What did we do on the first day of 2020?
- Year 6 Leavers Event on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Working during school closure
- Royal Wedding Picnic Style Lunch
- Voice in a Million trip
- Year 5 trip to the Planetarium
- Key Stage 1 Cookery Club
- Nursery exploring the great outdoors
- The Gunpowder Plot
- Year 6 Staying Alive
- The Lead up to Christmas 2017
- Term Dates
Mrs Tappin's final week at Lingfield Primary School
We are all saying a sad farewell to our Headtecher
On arriving at school on her final week as Headteacher Mrs Tappin was greeted with banners, balloons and the throne of learning!
Year 3 performed a dance for Mrs Tappin.
Afternoon tea with After School FUN Club on Wednesday.
A dance performed on the playground by the whole school.
Sharing with Reception.
We had a very special lunch donated to us by Jahan, one of our lovely parents, from the Tarana restaurant (www.taranalingfield.co.uk).
Good bye from Mrs Tappin.