- Latest News
- Headteacher's Newsletters
- Thank you Haskins Garden Centre
- Mrs Tappin's final week at Lingfield Primary School
- 100 Challenge for Comic Relief
- World Book Day 2021
- Snow - February 2021
- Making Learning Fun
- Keeping busy during lockdown - January 2021
- Run up to Christmas 2020
- Jerusalem Dance
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Year 5 launching their rockets
- Harvest collection 2020
- Y3 - Rocks and Shocks, September 2020
- World Book Day 2020
- Settling into a new school year
- What did we do on the first day of 2020?
- Year 6 Leavers Event on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Working during school closure
- Royal Wedding Picnic Style Lunch
- Voice in a Million trip
- Year 5 trip to the Planetarium
- Key Stage 1 Cookery Club
- Nursery exploring the great outdoors
- The Gunpowder Plot
- Year 6 Staying Alive
- The Lead up to Christmas 2017
- Term Dates
Remembrance Day 2020
Our Year 6 School Council members took a walk to the war memorial in the village, on Wednesday 11th November, to lay a poppy wreath on behalf of the school.
The children chatted to Mrs Tappin and Mrs Dervishi on the walk round to the memorial about why the day was so important and it was lovely to hear stories that they knew about relating to their own families.
Please see below a message received from Deborah Major who organises the local poppy collections:-
I am delighted to tell you that the School raised the wonderful amount of £287.79 this year for the Royal British Legion.
Thank you all very much indeed.
The total raised in Lingfield with your support was £3991.83.This is an excellent result as we all had such a short time to
collect this year under very difficult circumstances.
Thank you all again
With kind regards