- Developing curiosity and asking questions in context immersion days
- Learning how to learn!
- Participating in Forest Schools and learning outside the classroom
- Celebrating whole school events
- Learning from high quality visits and visitors
- Being part of our pupil voice groups or a subject leader
- Performing to an audience
- Representing our school
- Supporting our local community
- Fundraising for our school and other chosen charities
- Developing new skills and interests through participation in extra-curricular clubs
- Term Dates
Supporting our local community
Thank you to Haskins Garden Centre
We would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Haskins Garden Centre (Snowhill) who have provided us with compost, secateurs, loppers, shearers, ceramic pots, children's gardening gloves, vegetable bulbs and seeds, vegetable plants, compost and lots of flowers and plants. The children have been using them in Forest Schools, Gardening Club and in Nursery.