- Latest News
- Headteacher's Newsletters
- Working during school closure
- Royal Wedding Picnic Style Lunch
- Voice in a Million trip
- Year 5 trip to the Planetarium
- Key Stage 1 Cookery Club
- Nursery exploring the great outdoors
- The Gunpowder Plot
- Year 6 Staying Alive
- The Lead up to Christmas 2017
- What did we do on the first day of 2020?
- World Book Day 2020
- Term Dates
Year 6 Staying Alive
To start off our Year 6 context, 'Staying Alive' the children became employees of 'Lingfield School Haemotology Lab' where they made blood using; cheerios as red blood cells, mini marshmallows as white blood cells, raisins as platelets and oil as plasma. This helped us to understand the ratios of the different elements of blood as well as understanding their different functions.