- WORKING FROM HOME
- Latest Updates
- Welcome to Nursery, September 2020
- Welcome to Reception, September 2020
- Parent Handbook & Charter
- Parent View
- SIMS Pay
- School App information
- Application and Consent Forms
- Friends of the School (LPSA)
- School Meals
- Parent Feedback Page
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
After School Care Club
Welcome to our new After School Care Club. Year 5 have worked together to name our new club the ‘Lingfield Fun Club’ standing for Friendship, Understanding & Never Stop Learning. Thank you Year 5 for your creative ideas.
The Fun Club will be managed by Miss Jodie Lancashire, an experienced teaching assistant at the school who also manages Breakfast Club, giving continuity across the day.
Jodie has NVQ level 2. Jodie has also had safeguarding training from Surrey’s Safeguarding Board and is well known by all the children as a midday supervisor.
Also on the Fun Club team are: Mrs Denise Kenrick, another very experienced Lingfield teaching assistant who is trained in our Reading Recovery Programme; Mrs Ashley Grobbelar will be doing cooking with the children.
Early Years and KS1 children will be collected from their classes and escorted to the hall for the Fun Club at the end of every school day; KS2 children will go there directly themselves. The club will have full access to the field and both playgrounds with facilities that include; football goals, basketball nets, outdoor gym and trim trail, amphitheatre, the Forest Schools area and running track.
Tea will be provided by our qualified chef. Our professional kitchen has recently retained its 5 star rating from Environmental Health. Pride Catering employ a qualified nutritionist to create their menus which are quality assured by the Food for Life programme and feature fresh and where possible organic produce.
- Multi activity table (table football, hockey etc.)
- Role play area
- Construction toys like Lego
- Board games
- Drink station where children can help themselves to a drink at any time
- Healthy snack at the start of each session (fruit, vegetable stick & dips)
Our provision will also offer opportunities for the children to complete homework and read, supported by our qualified staff, in addition to relaxing and having fun.
All the funds raised by our ‘Fun Club’ will go into enhancing the facilities and opportunities we provide for our children at Lingfield Primary School. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch should you require any further information.
The After School Fun Club (ASFC) operates from the main school hall from 3.15pm – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 3.15pm – 5.30pm on Fridays with a snack for tea served at 4.30pm.
3.15pm – 4.30pm £7.50
3.15pm – 5pm £9.75
3.15pm – 5.30pm £11.75
3.15pm – 6pm £13.25
A discount of 10% will be applied to siblings
Prices include a light tea e.g.: beans on toast, pizza, jacket potatoes, fruit, yogurt, cake etc.
What our service offers the children
- Appropriate levels of qualified staff in quality surroundings
- A safe, secure and suitable environment
- A stimulating environment providing a variety of areas and resources appropriate to age and needs of the children
- Good quality food that meets the required nutritional standards for school meals
Please complete the attached Registration Form and return it to the school office.