- WORKING FROM HOME
- Latest Updates
- Welcome to Nursery
- Welcome to Reception, September 2020
- Parent Handbook & Charter
- Parent View
- SIMS Pay
- School App information
- Application and Consent Forms
- Friends of the School (LPSA)
- School Meals
- Parent Feedback Page
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
Year 3 Home Pack
Year 3 Home Pack
If you do not have a printer, then please complete the work on any paper you do have. Just put the title of the worksheet on the top and then write the answers underneath.
We can be contacted via email if you have any questions about the work below.
Suggested daily activities:
- TT Rockstars. You must know your 3x, 4x and 8x tables. Can you challenge yourself to learn the 6x and the 9x tables?
- Adding 2 3-digit numbers in column addition https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-m-776-adding-two-3-digit-numbers-in-a-column-with-carrying-answers-worksheet-year-3
- Subtracting 3-digit numbers from each other with exchanging https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-m-783-subtracting-3-digit-numbers-from-3-digit-numbers-in-a-column-with-exchanging-worksheet-year-3
- Play maths games at https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Autumn Maths Activity mats https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-m-1768-year-3-autumn-1-maths-activity-mats
- Read for 15 minutes+
- Myths, Legends and Fables 60 second reads https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-41740-lks2-myths-legends-and-fables-60-second-reads-activity-pack
Spelling and Grammar
- SPaG Activity mats https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-2316-year-3-autumn-term-1-spag-activity-mats
- Year 3/4 Common Exception words spelling (Look, Cover, Write, Check). Write a sentence including each word. https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-4298-year-3-and-4-common-exception-words-word-mat
- Visit http://www.pobble365.com/ and write a description about the picture. Try to include a fronted adverbial (e.g In the distance, …., co-ordinating conjunctions (e.g for, yet, so, but) and sub-ordinating conjunctions (e.g when, although, until, if)
- See context homework table available in homework books.
Something to get the blood pumping! The children are familiar with these lovely yoga stories and we do these in class.
Another great resource for using excess energy up!
Bonjour! Have a try practicing vocabulary you have learned already or chose something new to learn. If you haven’t got your login, email me and I can send it to you!