- WORKING FROM HOME
- Latest Updates
- Parent Handbook & Charter
- Parent View
- SIMS Pay
- Application and Consent Forms
- Friends of the School (LPSA)
- School Meals
- Parent Feedback Page
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
Year 4 Home Pack
Year 4 Home Pack
If you do not have a printer, then please complete the work on any paper you do have. Just put the title of the worksheet on the top and then write the answers underneath.
We can be contacted via email if you have any questions about the work below:
Suggested Daily activities:
- TT Rockstars. We are focusing on our 6,7& 9 times tables. Remember that you should also be recapping your 3, 4 & 8 times tables from last year to make sure you are confident.
- Try doubles and halves , number bonds and division facts https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Division(*) https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-m-1462-short-division-practice-worksheet
- Autumn Maths Activity Mats - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-m-1765-year-4-autumn-1-maths-activity-mats
Why not push yourself to try a 3 star challenge
- Each day read for 15 minutes +
- Try at least one of these assessment style papers https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-2052-year-4-reading-assessments-pack
Spelling & Grammar:
- Try to solve one of these mysteries
- Year 3/4 Common Exception words spelling (Look, Cover, Write, Check). Write a sentence including each word. https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-4298-year-3-and-4-common-exception-words-word-mat
- Visit http://www.pobble365.com/ and write a description about the picture. Try to include a fronted adverbial (e.g In the distance, …., co-ordinating conjunctions (e.g for, yet, so, but) and sub-ordinating conjunctions (e.g when, although, until, if)
- Or write a journal as if you were a Stone Age Boy/Girl include hunting ,gathering, making fires , creating weapons etc.
- See context homework sheet for some ideas of things you can make and do
Make sure you’re keeping active too. Why not try some of these ideas?
Have a try practicing vocabulary you have learned already or chose something new to learn. If you haven’t got your login, email me and I can send it to you!