- WORKING FROM HOME
- Latest Updates
- Welcome to Nursery, September 2020
- Welcome to Reception, September 2020
- Parent Handbook & Charter
- Parent View
- SIMS Pay
- School App information
- Application and Consent Forms
- Friends of the School (LPSA)
- School Meals
- Parent Feedback Page
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
Year 5 Home Pack
Year 5 Home Pack
If you do not have a printer, then please complete the work on any paper you do have. Just put the title of the worksheet on the top and then write the answers underneath.
We can be contacted via email if you have any questions about the work below.
Suggested daily activities:
- TT Rockstars. Avaliable as an app or follow the link below:
- Timestable Challenge
- Revision pack for Year 5
- Maths activity mats
- Read for 15 minutes+
- Reading Activities
- Year 5 60 second reads
Spelling and Grammar
- SPaG Activity mats (each pack has 3 different difficulties to choose from)
- Year 3/4 Common Exception words spelling (Look, Cover, Write, Check). Write a sentence including each word.
- Year 5/6 Common Exception words spelling (Look, Cover, Write, Check). Write a sentence including each word.
- Visit http://www.pobble365.com/ and write a description about the picture. Try to include a fronted adverbial (e.g In the distance, …., co-ordinating conjunctions (e.g for, yet, so, but) , sub-ordinating conjunctions (e.g when, although, until, if) and Relative clauses.
- Or pick one of these writing prompts
- See context homework table available in homework books.
Something to get the blood pumping!
Another great resource for using excess energy up!
Have a try practicing vocabulary you have learned already or chose something new to learn. If you haven’t got your login, email me and I can send it to you!